Kai Haisen’s mega monster Gamma Ray returns with what we can call an update in what the band is doing now, a mini album composed by four tracks a bonus track and three different song versions, Skeletons and Majesties show the progress of Gamma Ray without leaving of course their power metal pioneers signature that …
Monthly Archive: May 2011
The Arsonists returned with Motherland a more mature album that its predecessor Portals, and the changes are significative. With the inclusion of more keyboards in a continuing experimental process that its beginning to give fruits. Motherland is their sophomore album with Century Media and a new chapter in AGATG career, with a more technical approach …
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d191/migurozo/human-remains-hell.jpg If Dante’s Divine Comedy would ever have a soundtrack, the Inferno chapter would be dedicated to the entire Human Remains album by British NWOHM band HELL. They rocked hard back in the 80’s but with the falling apart of their label and the suicide of their original guitar player and singer David Halliday the …
It had been 3 years since last time I saw Symphony X, and that time they blew my mind, so this time I was very curious about their new material, plus by the time the announcement of the tour happened it also included Nevermore and Soilwork, but they dropped out of the tour unfortunately letting …
On May 3rd the Clubhouse in Tempe AZ became a war zone, as Swedish metallers Sabaton unleashed all their artillery at the venue during their second headline show in their first North American tour, there a handful full of brave soldiers sung along their favorite warfare tunes interpreted by the band. Their show was amazing, …
Achieve epicness and beauty in an album is not easy these days, but Leaves Eyes have done it. Meredead can be considered the most epic album that the band had put out so far, opening with Spirit’s Masquerade a song which sound and structure transports you to a fantasy land, followed by Etain a track that …
Subscribe to TAOM via Email
- SLAYER shoots music video for new album’s title track “Repentless”
- BLOOD DIVISIONS Self-Titled Digital EP Available Today on Metal Blade Records
- Prosthetic Records signs atmospheric/blackened doom quartet BEREFT
- NILE’S NEW ALBUM, WHAT SHOULD NOT BE UNEARTHED, OUT NOW!
- AMORPHIS announces live web-chat with fans!
- Swedish Metal Experts SOILWORK Release 10th Studio Album “The Ride Majestic” Today via Nuclear Blast
- TRAPT Unleash “Human (Like The Rest Of Us)” Music Video + Read an Official Statement from Vocalist Chris Taylor Brown
- RIVERSIDE – Third and final “Love, Fear and the Time Machine” album trailer; Album out next week!
- Steve Smyth of One Machine discussed the new album The Final Cull
- Brutal Death Metal Group BROKEN FLESH Stream New Self-Titled Album One Week Early
Metal TweetsMy Tweets
Most View Articles
- Nile - What Should Not be Unearthed (2015)
- Borealis - Purgatory (2015)
- Missy Suicide founder of Suicide Girls talked to us about the Blackheart Burlesque tour 2014
- Mark Vollelunga of Nothing More discussed the state of music, and the band's new self-title album
- The Return of a Broken Hope - A Chat With Jeremy Wagner
- Kobra Paige of Kobra And The Lotus discussed touring & The Words Of Prophets EP
- Kai Hansen of Unisonic talks with The Age Of Metal
- INSOMNIUM announces split 7" with OMNIUM GATHERUM for upcoming North American tour
- IRON MAIDEN To Release Long Awaited New Studio Album 'THE BOOK OF SOULS' On September 4!
- Seth Siro Anton of Septicflesh on his artistic side & the connection with music.
Events on 08/11/2015
Events on 08/20/2015
Events on 08/30/2015